Mandatory requirement to attend the interview:
1. BE / B.Tech graduate with Computer Science OR IT specilization.
2. Good in writing SQL quires.
4.Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
1. Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
2. Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
3. Follow standard processes and procedures.
4. Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
5. Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions to resolve issues.
6. Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
7. Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
8. Works with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
9. Proactively interacts with regional teams / stakeholders to understand concerns.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
2. Good aptitude.
3. Good in writing complex SQL queries.
4. Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
5. Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
6. Strong problem-solving skills
7. Effective listening and client-facing skills
1. Experience - 0- Yrs.
2. Primary Skill - SQL /2Oracle
4. Understanding of SDLC.
5. Desired Prior working experience in technical support or related functions.
6. Education background (M.Sc. computers, BCA/MCA or any other relevant degree).
7. SQL/oracle certified (optional)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Technical Support Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer