As market leaders, we are working several exciting and game-changing initiatives that will define the future of bus ticketing in India and are looking for a product manager to play in important role in making these initiatives a reality.
If the above matches with your skills, passion and purpose, wed like to talk to you!
1. Own the product roadmap for B2B
2. Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive product initiatives.
3. Prioritize product backlog based on a good understanding of customer needs, competition, business objectives and product metrics.
4. Create PRDs, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new feature and initiatives.
5. Establish product acceptance criteria & review QA test cases to ensure that the envisaged customer benefits are realized.
6. Participate in daily scrum meetings and work closely with engineering, QA and design teams to ensure all business inputs are provided on time.
7. Analyze data on a daily basis and monitor post launch metrics for new features to identify improvement opportunities.
8. Product training to relevant stakeholders Support, Channel, Field team. + New feature cascade.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. 3-6 years of experience in a product management (seller side - MUST) role in an ecommerce/travel industry.
2. Full time B.E/B. Tech/ universities (MBA from a reputed b-school)
3. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
4. Hands on knowledge of agile product development and scrum.
5. Inclination towards metrics and numbers, hands-on experience in using popular web analytics tools is highly desired.