ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Be responsible for and drive data sanity initiatives across various sales channels.
2. Interface with BDMs to drive post journey NPS scores.
3. Drive product processes around - bus image collection, inventory discover-ability.
4. Work closely with inventory operations to escalate vendor API performance issues and publish the data regularly to right stakeholders.
5. Lead the review moderation team and drive key metrics around publishing reviews on time.
6. Publish org. wide metrics on a weekly basis to higher management.
7. New market entry - Work with business teams and drive product ops around setting up new inventory, city lists, BP / DP sanity, aliasing etc.
8. Work closely with CSE teams across geographies to mine the data and identify key customer experience trends / insights to help in driving product decisions.
1. 3 - 4 years of operations oriented experience.
2. Good exposure to data analysis using excel. Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
3. Preferred: Prior knowledge of redBus B2C ops. processes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Product Manager
Role: Product Manager